The first Dingham product, introduced in February 2000 was the Autocoupler for 7mm Scale. Two subsidiary products -- springs for use in fixing the
7mm coupler to vehicles, and electromagnets - were introduced later in 2000.
A coupler for 4mm scales was announced in July 2002.
- Dingham Autocouplers for 7mm Scale
- Easily-fitted, reliable and unobtrusive automatic couplers for Gauge
- Dingham Autocouplers for 4mm Scale
- Easily-fitted, reliable and unobtrusive automatic couplers for 00,
EM and P4/S4.
- Suitable springs for fitting 7mm Dingham Autocouplers to vehicles using
the traditional spring and split pin method. (Note: only springs not
split pins are included in the pack).
- Electromagnets for remote uncoupling of both 4mm and 7mm Dingham
[ Back to Top ]