The first Dingham product, introduced in February 2000 was the Autocoupler for 7mm Scale. Two subsidiary products -- springs for use in fixing the
7mm coupler to vehicles, and electromagnets - were introduced later in 2000.
A coupler for 4mm scales was announced in July 2002.
- Dingham Autocouplers for 7mm Scale
- Easily-fitted, reliable and unobtrusive automatic couplers for Gauge
- Dingham Autocouplers for 4mm Scale
- Easily-fitted, reliable and unobtrusive automatic couplers for 00,
EM and P4/S4.
I'm sorry but I can no longer
supply springs for fitting couplers to 7mm stock using the spring and
split-pin method. The reason is because my supplier of springs has
changed hands and the purchaser of the business is not interested in
supplying my needs. Despite a prolonged internet search, I have been
unable to find an alternative supplier.
- Electromagnets for remote uncoupling of both 4mm and 7mm Dingham
[ Back to Top ]